started on 01/01/’11, 1:11 AM.
· Grow my hair long.
· Have my paintings exhibited in a gallery.
· Find out who stole the cookie from the cookie jar. (It was mum.)
· Buy my mum the Military Willy car she always wanted to have.
· Take my dad on the vacation of his dreams.
· Buy my brother the best and most beautiful piano ever.
· Create a Website.
· Get a tattoo ॐ
· Get all the books from my hardcover-book-wishlist. (click here for the book wishlist)
· Date a British boy.
· Eat insects.
· Get famous with a job I love.
· Give millions of people a reason to remember my name.
· See the Northern Lights.
· Kiss a complete stranger. (click here for the story)
· Kiss in the pouring rain.
· Kiss underwater.
· Kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
· Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
· Own a fashion item by Jeffrey Campbell, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy and/or Yves Saint Laurent.
· Save a life.
· Go sky diving.
· Fall asleep under the stars.
· Have a new year’s kiss.
· Get into amazing shape/ have my perfect body.
· Bungee Jump.
· See Ludovico Einaudi, Lana del Rey, John Mayer,
Ed Sheeran, and/or One Directionin concert. · Get in a real fist fight, and win.
· Crowd surf.
· Swim with dolphins.
· Write a book. · Run a marathon. · Prevent a suicide.
· Get in a taxi and yell “Follow that car!”
· Christiane and I will take the late night train to Paris, stay over there for the entire day and evening, take another late night train, this time to London and stay over there for at least three days, doing nothing but smoke, read, talk, laugh, have fun, drink coffee, tea and wine.
· Find someone who loves me, like I love him/her.
· Be written about in a song.
· Make an igloo. · Meet an online friend. (Sanne) · Take part in a flash mob. · Lose my virginity.
· Stand under the Hollywood sign.
· Pass my driving test.
· Go on holiday with my friends. · Have a long lasting relationship.
· Go on a road trip along the coasts of Australia with a hippie van.
· Go to New York.
· Go to Paris. · Go to London. · Go to Barcelona. · Go to Venice.
· Go to Los Angeles.
· Record a song.
· Play in a movie.
· Do a voice-over in a film/programme.
· Let go of a floating lantern.
· Make friends with at least 5 strangers on the street.
· Sing my favourite song to an audience.
· Have love like Allie and Noah’s.
· Perform a kind deed to at least 5 strangers without expecting anything in return. · Be a mentor to someone.
· Adopt a kitten or a puppy.
· Write a letter to at least 4 of my closest friends to let them know how much they mean to me.
· Go on a cute date.
· Find someone who makes me melt just by smiling. (Harry)
· Walk down the street and make people think “Wow she’s pretty.”
· Learn to play the piano
· Finally get the guts to take singing lessons.
· Read the complete works of Shakespeare.
· Knit a scarf.
· Plant my own tree and watch it grow.
· Be a vegetarian for one month. (Absolute hell)
· Donate clothes you no longer use to a battered women’s shelter.
· Drive a Lamborghini or a Ferrari.
· Milk a cow.
· Move to a different country.
· Ride in a hot air balloon.
· Swim with sharks.
· Build a tree house.
· Volunteer at a charity.
· Go to a theater and see a live Orchestra.
· Go to the airport and take the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere and stay there for the weekend.
· Jump off a cliff while wearing a long red/blue dress.
· Shake a soldier’s hand.
· Have a beautiful baby girl.
· Ride an Elephant.
· Prove everyone that has ever doubted me, wrong.
· Have a food fight.
· Say “I do”.
· Time travel.
· Stop cutting, for good.
· Shoot a gun.
· Be in two places at once. (stood on the border between Belgium and France)
· Jump off a waterfall.
· Propose to a stranger with a ring pop.
· Make up a recipe. (Oreo Pie, Spaghetti a la Pien, Spices Omelet)
· Shave my hair for charity.
· Have a walk-in-closet.
· Hold up a “Free Hugs” sign.
· Develop a
British, American, Irish, Scottish and Australian accent.
· Experience Christmas in New York.
· Buy a real looking mermaid tail and swim in a clear blue ocean.
· Crush my bad habits before they crush me.
· Grow old with the love of my life.
· Do everything on my bucketlist.